top of page
FISH Food Bank Sign 2_edited.jpg

Questions and Answers about FISH

Who can come to FISH?

Most of our clients live in Hood River County or Mosier, but all who need food aid are  served.

Getting food assistance from FISH doesn't affect your other food benefits. Our assistance is completely confidential.

How often can I come to FISH?

Because of record numbers of clients, we ask that each family come to FISH only once per month. If you are in need of more, we can give an emergency bag of non perishables.  Thank you for understanding.

How do I register myself or my family?

Our friendly volunteers will help you register at your first visit to FISH. 

You do not need to bring an ID or drivers' license to register.

What if I don't drive or can't leave my home?

FISH is able to provide monthly deliveries of food for homebound individuals or families,  Persons may qualify for home delivery with a written referral from a local agency or through a personal interview with FISH volunteers.  

What if I need more than the food provided?

Check out other nearby locations in Oregon and Washington

What Other Help is Available?

Talk to a volunteer and explain what you need.  We have food bags we can provide to people without permanent housing, and may be able to refer you to other help as well.

What if I don't have money for gas?

We have some passes for the CAT bus system.  Please call the office for more information.

bottom of page